The Federal Trade Commission also has important information concerning the use of the Internet and Internet "surfing." The link to their Web site is available by copying and pasting the following link into the address bar of your web browser: http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/online/sitesee.htm.
A. General. This policy covers how Canyons treats personal information that Canyons collects and receives, including information related to your use of Canyons products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable such as your name, address, e-mail, or phone number, that is not otherwise publicly available.
B. Companies and Individuals Not Controlled. This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Canyons does not own or control, or to people that Canyons does not employ or manage.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
1. Collection. Canyons collects personal information when you visit Canyons Web site or when you use Canyons products or services.
2. Information Sought. When you seek to use Canyons products or services, we may ask for information that includes your name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone or facsimile number, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some services, Canyons may also ask for information about your assets. Once you visit Canyons website or seek to use any of Canyons products or services, you are not anonymous to us.
3. Products and Services. Canyons collects information about your transactions with us, including information about your use of the products and services we offer.
4. IP Address and Cookies. Canyons automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Canyons cookie information, and any web pages you may request.
5. Use. Canyons may use information for the following general purposes: to customize the content you see, fulfill your request for products and services, improve our products or services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
1. By accessing Canyons website or seeking to use Canyons products or services, you represent that you are 13 years of age or older. If you are younger than 13 years old, please do not use the Canyons website or attempt to use Canyons products or services. Your access to the Canyons website may be deleted if we believe that you are under 13 years of age.
C. Information Sharing and Disclosure.
1. Sharing of Personal Information. Canyons does not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
(a) We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend legal claims;
A. Rights Reserved. Canyons may set and access cookies on your computer.
B. Web Beacons. Canyons may use Web beacons to access The Canyons, Inc. cookies inside and outside our network of Web sites and in connection with Canyons products and services.
4. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1. Canyons Marketing and Newsletters. We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to Canyons products or services, such as service announcements, administrative messages, or a newsletter, that are considered part of your Canyons account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
5. CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
A. Limited Access to Information. We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you in order to do their jobs.
B. Federal Compliance. We have physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
C. Protection. Should you desire to open a Canyons Account, this account will be equipped with password protection.
D. SSL Encryption. In certain areas Canyons may use industry-standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions.
6. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
A. This policy may be updated from time to time at Canyons sole discretion. Zipline will make every effort to notify you of any updates that are significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the e-mail address specified in your account.
7. QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS
A. Feedback. If you have any suggestions or questions, please contact us at:
The Canyons, Inc.
8045 NW Gainesville Rd.
Ocala, FL 34475
8045 NW Gainesville Rd. (CR 25A) Ocala, FL | Phone: 352-351-ZIPS (9477) | E-mail: email@example.com